Recently SWOT Digital were certified by Google, as Google Partners. We are delighted to achieve this accreditation and look forward to working with Google, to better serve both our existing and future clients.
Why is Google Partner accreditation important?
1) It gives our existing customers the peace of mind that their AdWords Accounts are being setup, optimised and managed by a company that meets Google’s high standards for Google Partner accreditation
2) It informs prospective clients that SWOT Digital are serious about AdWords. We have satisfied Google’s criteria to have been awarded Google Partner status.
How did we achieve Google Partner accreditation?
Qualifying Google Partners must:
1) Pass a number of examinations set up Google. These exams cover different areas of Google AdWords including the search network, the display network, video advertising and Google Analytics
2) Adhere to best practise in Google AdWords management such as improving the quality score of keywords, using location targeting and topic targeting.
3) Maintain a client spend of over USD$10,000 over a continuous 90 day period.
Do you need a Google AdWords Partner for the management of your own Google AdWords account?
A Google AdWords partner should know Google AdWords inside out! You might be managing your own AdWords account in house at the moment and are seeing good results. You might be getting leads and customers but is your AdWords account delivering to the maximum?
We would always advocate that as a small business you should focus on your core business activity and it is likely if you did this and outsourced non-core activities (like Google AdWords management) you should get a better return on your investment.
We understand though that many small business owners do not have the resources to outsource AdWords and it is possible to successfully manage AdWords in house. There is a wealth of information on the internet to help you optimise your AdWords account and if you have the time, continuing to manage AdWords in house might be the best option for you.
What we would ask though – if you are considering outsourcing Google AdWords management, you look first to companies that are accredited Google Partners. Anyone can claim to be a Google AdWords Professional, but only those that are Google Partners can display Google’s Partner badge. By retaining a company that is a Google Partner rather than a company that does not hold that accreditation, you are helping our industry develop, by rewarding companies that meet Google’s criteria and have demonstrated best practise in Google AdWords Management.
Are you currently using Google AdWords or are considering Google AdWords in the future? SWOT Digital are accredited Google AdWords Partners with over 15 years experience in setting up, optimising and managing Google AdWords campaigns. If you would like to discuss Google AdWords management get in touch with us today